LOTR Warg Conversion






I was inspired after seeing some riders of the dead conversions by ukfreddybear on the one-ring forums, in particular the straps he had made and I thought the looked very effective and easy enough so I said I'd give em a shot on a warg.

The painting is messy enough but i find it much more fun to paint this way than trying for unachievable perfection. I'm not as bothered by getting every miniature to be better than the last, its a relief really.

Got another conversion in the making, Shaman on a warg. I've just used a normal orc rider with some modifications like a cloak and horns made from an orc bow, anyway I'll post some pics soon.

2 comments:

ukfreddybear said...

Nice! That little loop makes such an effective difference.

BizzareWarstar said...

Seeing your conversions just made 'how to make straps' click in my head, thanks for the inspiration :)